Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pringles Extreme Screamin' Dill Pickle Potato Crisps





Pringles Extreme Screamin' Dill Pickle Potato Crisps (15 chips 150 calories, 1g sugar) $1.00 @ The Dollar Tree


Consumed Thursday May 28, 2009 @ 10:20PM


Anytime something is listed as extreme it usually indicates "Extreme"ly disappointing. As a fan of sea salt & vinegar chips these are a bit confusing. It's either pure genius or just plain odd and I'm not quite sure which these are. I have a feeling in a year or so I'll probably have a huge craving for these. My complaint is more along the lines of product un-eveness. Some chips tasted like plain potato chips, others faintly of pickle. I bought 2 packs at The Dollar Tree (just in case they were awesome) and the second pack was much stronger than the first. The first chip in the second pack had an extremely strong citric acid burn to it, not unpleasant per se, just very, very strong in comparison to the first batch. 


In all honesty it tastes like a potato chip at a picnic. The potato chip you eat after you have a bit of pickle. Is that good or bad? It's... Okay... I guess. If you love pickles these are for you (I suppose). I would rate these thumbs barely up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment